In Memory - Rainbow Bridge
These are memorial photographs and artworks gathered here to honor the animals of our members that have sadly passed away
While your time here was cut short, I am thankful for the time that I did have with each and every one of you
You all will always be loved, forever remembered, and never forgotten ... Carry on ...
Waiting at Rainbow Bridge
Artwork in this folder is for showcasing and honoring beloved dogs that have sadly passed on and are waiting for us over at "Rainbow Bridge"; if you have lost a dog, you are welcome to submit artwork here in memory of them, to honor them and to share those memories with other animal lovers who too have felt the pain and sadness of losing a close and dearly beloved friend. Our friends may be gone, but they will never be forgotten, and here we will try to make the memories of our canine companions last.
2 / Two Per Month
1 / One Artwork Per Dog
• Dog must be deceased
• Dog does not have to be your own, but must have belonged to someone you know ; some exceptions can be made under special, individual circumstances
• For photography, the dog must have been alive at the time the photograph was taken ; photography featuring dead animals is prohibited
• We will not allow art featuring a dog that had died due to the negligence of its owner at the time ; the only exception to this rule is if the dog was rescued from its negligent owner but died despite the efforts made to save the animal
• Date of death must be included within the artist's comments section of the deviation
• Photography, digital / traditional art & artisan crafts only
• One artwork per deceased dog
• Two submissions a month
• Must abide by the group's rules & guidelines
Submissions expire after 3 days - What does this mean? See our FAQ
Questions? Just ask!